Tragedy 4 Year Old Killed

mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
This sucks. I can remember as a kid wrecking my mini- bike. But it might have went 25mph. And as a teen, screwing up on a 350 Warrior had lasting effects. But just to turn kids loose on today’s machines...

Not saying they let kid go off on a ride with other kids. But some times you need to use your head more than just to hang a hat on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sad beyond words. We have several areas where these type accidents (roll overs, crashes, major trauma, reporting party often has to sit and watch their trapped loved one suffer....and wait) occur with depressing regularity during the summer months. Folks involved are often summer visitors escaping from a warm blistering hot and humid area of the country that starts with T. Altitude, dehydration, rushing to do "all the planned things in a limited time frame," perhaps some ETOH, add up to judgmental disasters. They come up here and let loose (can't blame them) with sometimes devastating results. :( Heartfelt prayers to the affected family.

IvanGirderboot

IvanGirderboot

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2020
Greater Denver Area, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As a father of a 4 year old, this is heartbreaking.

Being able to put him in the middle seat on the pioneer was a big draw for us, I think it's just safer. I also added four point harnesses, and when we're riding the trail we're all wearing helmets, and a race collar on the kiddo. Too many stories of accidents that end badly when folks don't take the machine's power seriously.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!