Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One I've used the most by far is a 150 + piece socket set with allen wrenches. Never know when a windshield comes loose or light bar ect. Also tow strap , tire kit ,small compressor. Fire extinguisher.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
We carry a first aid kit, mini compressor, tree saver, snatch block, tow strap, couple shackles, toilet paper (I ride with my wife & daughter), old sweatshirts & rain gear. Probably a few other items I'm forgetting.

D

Deleted member 3748

I'm sure everyone carries recovery gear but what extra tools do you bring on the trail with you? Spanners sprockets and wrenches, what do you carry beyond your winches? Do you bring air compressors or cans of fix a flat? Hi-Lift, Scissor or Bottle Jacks. Without overloading your ride, what do you think the most important tools to have are out on the open trails and what do you store it all in?
I have all that stuff plus, duct tape, zip ties, paracord, toilet paper, baby wipes to clean your face. I carry a lot of stuff but these items haven't been mentioned yet.

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!