drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm done cutting the Tram Rd. Finished up today. The last part of it has quite a lean.. -32degrees to the downhill side is significant. I was worried enough to use my winch incase I flipped and I was driving from the passenger side to put my big fat ass on the uphill side. On the way back out I was driving from the uphill side so it wasn't so bad. Finally got home so I could calm my nerves with a little pond water. @Delton @joeymt33 @CumminsPusher @Pioneer1000 @PioneerPete @sharp @JACKAL @JTW @Tramguage1 @DGann @Hondasxs @Tigermark @Shadesmn @Montecresto

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm done cutting the Tram Rd. Finished up today. The last part of it has quite a lean.. -32degrees to the downhill side is significant. I was worried enough to use my winch incase I flipped and I was driving from the passenger side to put my big fat ass on the uphill side. On the way back out I was driving from the uphill side so it wasn't so bad. Finally got home so I could calm my nerves with a little pond water. @Delton @joeymt33 @CumminsPusher @Pioneer1000 @PioneerPete @sharp @JACKAL @JTW @Tramguage1 @DGann @Hondasxs @Tigermark @Shadesmn @Montecresto
The trail looks good. It's nice to be able to walk out to the shed, hop on the rig and go for a ride right in your backyard. Your going to be wishing you made those a long time ago. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice job buddy! There was even a slight downhill to it which can get ugly fast. You deserve a nice long sip.
I haven't played around much with the angle on the camera much I'll have to check that out.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It should get better the more you ride on it and start making deeper tracks to keep the rig in place

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If @Tigermark is coming then I'll be right over. Party at DrF's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bout damn time someone brought that up! Deal.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll standby with the first aid kit and "come-a-longs" to haul your ride back up the ridge... LOL

No first aid needed, no whambulance either. Maybe a little of your sippy-sippy though after the side hill

Last edited:
Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!