Transamerican trail

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
so my dad has the 2012 big red and i have 2014 pioneer and a 2021 cfmoto 800. and wev been discussing doing a part of the TAT. none of these 3 am i worried about maybe 2 changes of brakes depending on how far we go.

but i cant find any info on atvs for it. has anyone done it before?

iv found people have done it on utvs and i see portions with atvs. im prettey sure the tennessee portion wed be good with a helmet maybe a blinker kit. but nothing really detailing what we need for this combo of riding.

we were talking about doing east side of tennesse to west side of arkansas. as a first trip. i know i can get the uk blinker setup on the cf moto and can put vlinkers on everything no problem. but not sure about getting them tagged. cause im sure louisiana doesnt do that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JenElio
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No help from me.
Last I heard it is now more paved than not.
Maybe that was another trail... idk.

There are websites dedicated to this. But mostly for motorcycles or overlanders.

Good luck.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
No help from me.
Last I heard it is now more paved than not.
Maybe that was another trail... idk.

There are websites dedicated to this. But mostly for motorcycles or overlanders.

Good luck.

yeah i seen where the nitro circus guy and his wife did it but there wasnt much about the trails. they did a diary of every day. but that was basically just a supply list and what they repaired and ate .

Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!