BOX1

P500 Transmission

B

Blindman74

Mar 26, 2017
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Pioneer 500 is there transmission fluid? I got mine wet. Sunk it. I got all water out of engine ect. Im up and running. Just need to know if there is transmission oil to inspect. Pleaselet me know. Thanks

Hunts with dogs

Hunts with dogs

Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2021
South Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Engine and transmission use the same oil. That's why you can't use regular motor oil.
How do u change the Tranny fluid or is it all connected to the engine and therefore when u change the engine oil it automatically changes the tenant oil ?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How do u change the Tranny fluid or is it all connected to the engine and therefore when u change the engine oil it automatically changes the tenant oil ?
That member has been deleted for some time and this thread is 5 yrs old. Your the first poster since that time lol.
Try Starting a new Thread for your question. ;)

Reactions: Hunts with dogs
Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Pioneer 500 is there transmission fluid? I got mine wet. Sunk it. I got all water out of engine ect. Im up and running. Just need to know if there is transmission oil to inspect. Pleaselet me know. Tha

There is no transmission oil. The transmission is lubricated by the engine oil so in other words, every oil change is a transmission oil change. Hope that helps.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Pioneer 500 is there transmission fluid? I got mine wet. Sunk it. I got all water out of engine ect. Im up and running. Just need to know if there is transmission oil to inspect. Pleaselet me know. Thanks
In my opinion to clean the engine/transmission out properly will require you to break the engine/transmission apart and clean it extensively to avoid silt/sand creating havoc 6-12 months from now vs. simply changing the oil 2-3 oil times. As stated above, the oil needs to be wet clutch approved.

Reactions: Morpheus
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!