BOX1

P500 New 500 Engine Stalling and Transmission Locking

Deacon

Deacon

Feb 8, 2023
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Update: I adjusted the clutch per Mudder’s video and just spent an hour checking fences and trimming trees and the 500 performed perfectly. The factory setting was way off, when I turned the screw 1 turn clockwise I had to back 2.5 turns to get any resistance. I then backed off 1/2 turn and working great. Thanks for all the help.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Update: I adjusted the clutch per Mudder’s video and just spent an hour checking fences and trimming trees and the 500 performed perfectly. The factory setting was way off, when I turned the screw 1 turn clockwise I had to back 2.5 turns to get any resistance. I then backed off 1/2 turn and working great. Thanks for all the help.

Appreciate it when folks come back and post things are resolved for them. Good on ya mate!

Nomo
Well said Jeremie.

Glad its working ok @Deacon and thanks for posting the feedback as it might help others with future searches with same issue. Just a suggestion, edit post #1 or title to add “Fixed”
Note. Credit for the video goes to a past member, it helped me also.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!