HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
IMO those who are worrying about buying trucks and other big ticket items should reconsider. If the dem-communist party manages to continue stealing elections and our economy and standard of living continue falling, you'll be glad you kept your money and your old vehicles. You won't be able to buy gas or diesel fuel for your fancy new truck and as another poster above wisely stated, the wackos would love to make it illegal to manufacture and sell internal combustion engines.

Pay off your debt and save your money. Our future is looking grim.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It makes me sad to read threads like this. It's obvious that some of the posters who are worried or complaining about truck prices or the sinking economy voted for it without understand the cause and effect connection between the current government's promises and the results.

Who voted for a 10% reduction in buying power of their paychecks? Who voted to double the price of gasoline and diesel fuel? Who voted for the dramatic increase in grocery prices? Who voted for interest rates on home mortgage loans, car loans, and other costs of borrowing to increase significantly? Who voted for the income tax increases that are coming next year if the dem-commies hold the house and senate in January? Who voted for the layoffs that are coming?

We're all paying for the lies and false promises now.

J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well i guess i will talk about the truck again The market is about to readjust i mean for cars.If you pay ten grand over msrp thats not to smart.If you pay msrp your doing ok.If you pay below better yet with no stupid dealer markups total rip off.Always buy when market is low i thank thats where this car thing is going.I thank the lots will start to fill up cause no one will be able to afford them.Then money will talk and BS will walk.Plus i need a truck yesterday

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is also getting closer to winter. Truck prices tend to be higher or sell better during winter while cars can often sit. I think by next summer fuel operated vehicles might start to stabilize while electric sales start to pick up. I think 1.5 years from now fuel powered vehicles will start to tank.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought my 2021 Pioneer in January of 2022 and I just had to jew the guy. And guess what, he did. This paying sticker and over is bull crap. I'm the one with the money. If you want it your gona have to give a little. Oh, and about the politics on this post, I don't know how we took that turn, maybe my post, but Trump was the best President in my life time and I never watched the Apprentice. Name me another that will answer a yes or no question when asked, just one? I'm a simple man and when someone ask me a question I give them a straight answer. That's what I liked about Trump. He didn't pu??y foot around the bush like the to two Presidents before and after and before that and so on and so on. Tell it like it is. About the half the country and take the truth. Grow up. I'm not trying to be rude, just stating facts.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
It is also getting closer to winter. Truck prices tend to be higher or sell better during winter while cars can often sit. I think by next summer fuel operated vehicles might start to stabilize while electric sales start to pick up. I think 1.5 years from now fuel powered vehicles will start to tank.
I hope you're wrong. I think that this corrupt administration, the lamestream media and giant tech wants 'us' to think that internal combustion engines are dead, I don't believe that for a fookin' second. :mad: The Ford Lightning is already becoming a monstrous failure and Ford thinks it's worth well over $70K. Eff that BS. We'll have a better idea of where we're headed in just a few weeks. The problem is the sheeple and there are more of them every year thanks to our failed public education system. :(

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope you're wrong. I think that this corrupt administration, the lamestream media and giant tech wants 'us' to think that internal combustion engines are dead, I don't believe that for a fookin' second. :mad: The Ford Lightning is already becoming a monstrous failure and Ford thinks it's worth well over $70K. Eff that BS. We'll have a better idea of where we're headed in just a few weeks. The problem is the sheeple and there are more of them every year thanks to our failed public education system. :(
I want to be wrong but the people that exist pushing it so hard and the manufacturers making claims they will be electric by 2030, some sooner. It's hard to see the future with combustion engines. I can see the left skyrocketing fuel prices claiming the electric car drove fuel consumption down requiring the higher fuel price to accommodate the pocket books of the Middle East. I foresee our government stepping in to provide relief or better purchase power for electric vehicles, these things are what I see making the combustion engine extinct. I believe the consumer level of people will be the first to see the combustion engine dissappear. Then slowly sport and commercial entities.

I do not support our government making it a requirement to manufacture/own/sell/ect. Electric vehicles. Only idiots close their eyes to the lithium mines, they ignore the source of where their electricity comes from whether it's coal or nuclear. Big cities have continuous blackouts and are unable to support the electric consumption as is. Where will everyone park to charge during a road trip? They ignore the holes left in the ground to mine for DPF or the fact the ships delivering it to the US do not have any emissions on them to the point that the gasses released have already outweighed the "reduction" of particulates in your diesel truck. We live in a society that wants/needs new every few years. Where will all these junk car batteries end up when people are done with them?

I could get all fired up about this stuff.

Vehicles are not worth what they are asking. Government has never had the common good in mind. Equality only exists when you get your way and I am allowed to have mine. What is the point of hard work and ethics when everyone gets to sit at home and get paid?

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just as an idea, if you are willing to do some work there are some big dealerships that might sell you vehicles that are headed to the wholesale or auction. There are sometimes when you can get a good deal on vehicles that just need some work.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well i guess i will talk about the truck again The market is about to readjust i mean for cars.If you pay ten grand over msrp thats not to smart.If you pay msrp your doing ok.If you pay below better yet with no stupid dealer markups total rip off.Always buy when market is low i thank thats where this car thing is going.I thank the lots will start to fill up cause no one will be able to afford them.Then money will talk and BS will walk.Plus i need a truck yesterday
You need to find a friend that will give you a friends and family discount for one of the Big 3. Makes a big difference in price and incentives and that price a dealer cant mess with. Up here in the motor city area there are tons of plants and development and theres always someone someone knows. F&F are unlimited btw. Also, Id suggest to come here and or look at dealers for trucks. Alot of them up here are super dealers and there is usually pleanty of 1/2 ton trucks and a handful of 3/4-1ton trucks. The big chevy dealer Suburban in A2 I drive by every day has about 15 1/2 tons and 5 3/4-1tons all different colors on the lot. The ford dealer accross the street is the same with the SD’s and about a dozen 1/2 tons. You just got to make the first move

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The fact is that after trump won he quickly proved he’s Not As Advertised and certainly not up to the task.
Wrong. That's a subjective OPINION, not a fact.

That’s why he got voted out. He’s a RINO in case you didn’t know....

Wrong. He was the first legitimate threat to the left AND the right. THAT is why they were ALL against him.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Odamo, you appear to be a good man with a pleasant attitude. You mean well but it's clear that your information is 100% straight from the propaganda media. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, "it's not that you are wrong, it's just that everything you believe is true is not."

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Odamo, you appear to be a good man with a pleasant attitude. You mean well but it's clear that your information is 100% straight from the propaganda media. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, "it's not that you are wrong, it's just that everything you believe is true is not."
I just said I’m not gonna get roped into political rederic.
You, and the others like you do not know how to live a day without your political beliefs(as skewed as they are)getting in the way of normal conversation. Why not push your religious beliefs too.
trump is a jackass and so is biden. There’s no need for us regular folks to be jackasses to each other. While we argue amongst ourselves the cheating politicians On Both Sides are living large and making bank. I don’t hang on any politicians words and neither should you.
When I discovered this forum over 4 yrs ago I was only dreaming of having a Pioneer. By the time I realized my dream I had learned ALOT from you and other foaming at the mouth enthusiasts. Thats the only reason I’m here, the information and camaraderie. ✌️

Reactions: Smitty335
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Odama, you are the only one here who is "foaming at the mouth." You jumped into a calm conversation, called everyone else stupid,, and began ranting like a nutcase.

What you and millions of other uninformed Americans don't understand is our government is corrupt and our politicians are liars ONLY because uninformed voters think politics is not relevant or important. It is folks like you that elect and reelect them.

"Politics" is the reason our national debt is overwhelming and threatening our survival, our economy is collapsing, and our borders are open to ignorant and lawless peasants from Mexico and Central America.

Our nation is at risk.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Odama, you are the only one here who is "foaming at the mouth." You jumped into a calm conversation, called everyone else stupid,, and began ranting like a nutcase.

What you and millions of other uninformed Americans don't understand is our government is corrupt and our politicians are liars ONLY because uninformed voters think politics is not relevant or important. It is folks like you that elect and reelect them.

"Politics" is the reason our national debt is overwhelming and threatening our survival, our economy is collapsing, and our borders are open to ignorant and lawless peasants from Mexico and Central America.

Our nation is at risk.
For clarification, “foaming at the mouth enthusiasts” is a compliment towards those passionate about something, in this case Honda Pioneers.
Where did I call everybody stupid??? And Talk about “ranting like a nutcase”.
And just as in religion, there are some people that are Overzealous with thier political beliefs..
One that constantly feels the need to spout their political stance is the exact same as a misguided youth dying their hair green or blue...to make sure Everybody knows how they feel or vote... Just like you don’t care why they dye their hair, I don’t care who you voted for.
The one thing for sure You, Me, and everybody else here have in common is our foaming at the mouth Passion for our choice in motor sports. I don’t know about you but I go to bed and wake up thinking about my Pioneer not politics.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!