P1000 Trying to install Honda brand rear bumper

P

panaman

Dec 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so the directions completely suck from Honda. I am trying to install the Honda brand rear bumper. The more I look at this I am thinking I need to remove a lot more than the directions say. I can’t seem to find any YouTube videos on installing the Honda rear bumper. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks !

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok so the directions completely suck from Honda. I am trying to install the Honda brand rear bumper. The more I look at this I am thinking I need to remove a lot more than the directions say. I can’t seem to find any YouTube videos on installing the Honda rear bumper. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks !
I took some plastic side fasteners out and used a crow bar.

Last edited:
P

panaman

Dec 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not even following directions anymore just using my brain

168A678C DF4A 4BAF 9499 5A736DD6D192 94E0CE4A C13E 40B5 904C 408BCF5EC2EB

advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How the heck did you get the tail gate pin out?
It was a while ago so I don't exactly remember but I don't recall this job being hard to do. It was pretty straight forward. Maybe someone else will chime in here with some tips. Maybe walk away from it and go grab a box of beer then return with a buddy. That always seems to work for me. Good luck.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The P1K-3 and P1K-5 bumpers are different.

D

Deanr308

Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing seems to come with written directions anymore. You need to go online and watch a install video for pretty much every brand out there.

Reactions: Lady01
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing seems to come with written directions anymore. You need to go online and watch a install video for pretty much every brand out there.

Well, that's certainly the case with dem women's! And if you do come across some "directions" they are invariably not applicable to the model you have.

• Haha
Reactions: Farmer
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!