BOX1

Talon Tube for Front

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
Before I add a tube to this front tire, anyone have a link to one theyve found and used?

Put three good gashes in a stock front today. Theyre brand new tires....74 miles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Before I add a tube to this front tire, anyone have a link to one theyve found and used?

Put three good gashes in a stock front today. Theyre brand new tires....74 miles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sounds like it’s time to buy different tires?

(8 ply)

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought this thing on Saturday, as in 2 days ago. I cant give up on the tires yet, aside from the gashed sidewall....theyre good enough for what i do.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
I bought this thing on Saturday, as in 2 days ago. I cant give up on the tires yet, aside from the gashed sidewall....theyre good enough for what i do.

just buy a tube with the same tire size then?

I guess if i had 3 sidewall gashes in 2 days my assumption would be that they were NOT “good enough for what I do”

good luck.

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
just buy a tube with the same tire size then?

I guess if i had 3 sidewall gashes in 2 days my assumption would be that they were NOT “good enough for what I do”

good luck.

Your assumptions suck. There lies the original request. I am trying to source a tube for the front tire but am struggling to locate one. I asked for some assistance, not a bunch of whining from a keyboard hero.

Since sheetmetalfab is on the rag this week, anyone been able to source a tube for the front of a talon? TIA.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your assumptions suck. There lies the original request. I am trying to source a tube for the front tire but am struggling to locate one. I asked for some assistance, not a bunch of whining from a keyboard hero.

Since sheetmetalfab is on the rag this week, anyone been able to source a tube for the front of a talon? TIA.
Hit a local farm store? I know the farm and fleet near me stocks lots of tubes. I don't know if they stock 15" tubes, but I have seen tubes for my 28r14's.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4

haha you’re definitely struggling with something.

don’t discount unsolicited advice just because you don’t agree with it.

KR-14/15 Heavy Duty Tire Inner Tube Fits Many of the 14 & 15" Size's Free Ship | eBay

there’s a tube.

I only mentioned the tire idea because i’ve used tubes in the past in atv tires and it’s always just delayed the inevitable purchase of better / stronger tires.

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Good info! I did get a chuckle from Tank 45 reply though!

me too

I took it as “all in good fun”

guess my skin is thick after years of construction.

it’s almost impossible to offend me.

B

bbtank45

Sep 19, 2019
Hamilton, OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
Coincidentally, im in construction/development as well. Thanks for the help lads......I ordered the Trail Armor skid plates to compliment my 3 hole tire too.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!