P1000 Turn signal kit

S

srcunningham

Jan 31, 2021
WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2020 1000-5. Looking for input on turn signal kits people have used and are pleased with.

Last edited:
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2020 1000-5. Looking for input on turn signal kits people have used and are pleased with.
turn pro signal kit. just installed on mine a little while ago and it's truly a plug n play kit. very well made and assembled. the owner Grant is also a super nice and very helpful guy. they have them here in the club store.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is the one you want And where to get it. I have a set on my Talon and Pioneer.

Also, welcome from Michigan.
congrats on your first post since joining 1-1/2 yrs ago. rule #4 is pics. We like pics of your rig so…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Installed on mine, and I installed on a friends for him. Plug and play, no splicing. I added the hazards to my kit, but as for a horn, I bought my own and a push button on Amazon and saved several bucks. The kit is self cancelling after 40 seconds, has a wire for license plate light already in the rear harness if you want it. Very good product.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I forgot to mention, I did not locate my turn signal, and hazard switches where they wanted. I used the center dash switch panel to keep from carving up the dash. If I need to change anything in the future I just order another switch plate. Also, my passenger can help with blinkers if I have a can of be... soda in my right hand.

Dash

someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at the Turn Pro here in the club store... will add the Lic. Plate/horn/hazard/etc

Curious about opinions regarding the LED sequential that fits in over the headlamp housing vs the LEDs that are drilled in and mounted to the front plastic?

Don't need bling, mostly want rugged.

open to opinions.

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the drill version, figured they would be more durable/easier to see. I'm sure as long as you you clean/prep the headlight area the peel and stick LEDs would be fine

IMG 6273 67839790374  90EF4FF0 68F9 4F0D 9C0C 727AD7564A7B

A

anberoka

Aug 2, 2023
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
My turn signal solution, using the universal SuperATV Turn Signal Kit with the turn signal controller/stalk mounted behind the left shift paddle. I also added sequential relays with red lights in the rear and amber in the front. Just a small snippet below due to file size, showing the "flasher" option that illuminates all lights. Because the stalk flashing light is somewhat hidden, I added a second amber flasher on the center switch location, with a larger mushroom style horn button for easy access, with the light and button mounted in the removable factory switch cover. Relatively easy install but did require some custom harness creations for the flasher relays. Since buying this 2023 1000-6 Deluxe Crew just over a month ago, have added a rear KFI bumper with LEDs tied into the backup trigger (with manual and auto backup), basic Rough Country winch, dome lights (front and rear, with easy tilt lighting for the bed), and rearview and side mirrors. Fun and games for sure!!

Reactions: Lady01
NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Longtime lurker, first time posting. After about 4 months, finally got one this past weekend. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions in the upcoming months so I wanted to go ahead and post a pic to keep from violating "Rule No. 4" Ha!

Appreciate all the knowledge and experience on this forum, it's priceless

View attachment 401084
Nice. Ya can’t go wrong with the one from the club store.

If ya do run into any problems, Richard will be there to walk you thru it in a way you can understand.

Reactions: someguy1313
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My turn signal solution, using the universal SuperATV Turn Signal Kit with the turn signal controller/stalk mounted behind the left shift paddle. I also added sequential relays with red lights in the rear and amber in the front. Just a small snippet below due to file size, showing the "flasher" option that illuminates all lights. Because the stalk flashing light is somewhat hidden, I added a second amber flasher on the center switch location, with a larger mushroom style horn button for easy access, with the light and button mounted in the removable factory switch cover. Relatively easy install but did require some custom harness creations for the flasher relays. Since buying this 2023 1000-6 Deluxe Crew just over a month ago, have added a rear KFI bumper with LEDs tied into the backup trigger (with manual and auto backup), basic Rough Country winch, dome lights (front and rear, with easy tilt lighting for the bed), and rearview and side mirrors. Fun and games for sure!!
View attachment 401261
Nice job, how did you mount the stalk switch....?

Reactions: someguy1313
A

anberoka

Aug 2, 2023
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Nice job, how did you mount the stalk switch....?
The kit came with a relatively thin, easily bendable metal strip. I pulled the top cover off the steering wheel assembly (single screw/bolt), folded the metal to form fit inside the plastic cover, then used the brackets from the kit to attach to the plastic cover. Was able to drill through the metal to re-use the previously removed cover bolt and reattach, plus drilled and added one bolt on the left side of the plastic, through the metal strip, to strengthen the side. This would be a very simple kit install if someone manufactured an L-shaped bracket for mounting.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!