P1000 Fuel injector rewire kit

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have my 2019 1000 5 torn down to do some repairs and was thinking about whether I should rewire the fuel injectors. Does anyone know if the 2019 models have the fuel injector wiring problem?
Thanks for taking a look.

Reactions: Lady01
The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have my 2019 1000 5 torn down to do some repairs and was thinking about whether I should rewire the fuel injectors. Does anyone know if the 2019 models have the fuel injector wiring problem?
Thanks for taking a look.
My 19 did, I bought both of the replacements from the club store and haven’t had any trouble since

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
thanks for the input fellows. I wass just wondering if Honda had fixed that for the 19s, but apparently not.

Reactions: Lady01
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thanks for the input fellows. I wass just wondering if Honda had fixed that for the 19s, but apparently not.
One of the great mysteries of Honda quality control. I don't know how they haven't fixed this obvious flaw in all these years.

Wonder how long it'll be before we see failures in the "next generation" 2022s?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!