P1000 Turn Signals

D

DonDittmar

Nov 16, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just on the Corbin Custom Works website and Honda is not listed anymore, only Polaris and CanAm. Did the stop production for Honda?

No big deal, I will just buy from the club store but I was just curious if anyone heard anything

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I was just on the Corbin Custom Works website and Honda is not listed anymore, only Polaris and CanAm. Did the stop production for Honda?

No big deal, I will just buy from the club store but I was just curious if anyone heard anything
Spoke to them late fall and they were trying to source connectors.
I sold them a few but never saw anything come about it.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Corbin is what I installed, very nice kit. I did hazards as well, installed my own horn as theirs was overpriced.

Reactions: Smitty335
R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't buy the horn kit from Amazon. It is a far cry from being a "kit". All it is, is a horn and the horn switch. Thats it. Why they call it a kit is beyond me. No wiring, no instructions etc. I sent mine back.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

No big deal, I will just buy from the club store
Yup the club store and buy that kit. I have it on both rigs and there great. Support the club!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!