moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like so far 4 machines going so far. Anyone who wants to come along we will be staying at MK's rustic inn in Winter. Wisconsin. Anybody interested?

So far the list looks like the list is
@moparornocar @Plumber32 @Dp5hunter all the way from Mississippi. And one polaris

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sweet. I'm ready to see this thing in action.
Its a cool little buggy really shines about 35mph and up where were running out of travel is where he starts to hit the sweet spot in his. Riding shotgun is fun because you'll grit your teeth and think it's going to bang and you never even feel it.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hi moparornocar so far I'll be there but I may try to get there on the 6th. I have to fly back to work in Africa on the 10th. So I'll try to get there as early as possible.

Reactions: moparornocar
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hi again moparornocar I am sad to say that I am not able to make this trip. My kids gut school all the way to Friday and only have the Monday off, and I am going to work ( flying ) that monday, I need a longer weekend to be able to go that far. For sure this summer. :(:oops:.

Reactions: moparornocar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!