BOX1

Wayehutta Trail Sylvia NC.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone been to Wayehutta OHV trails near Sylva NC.? Thinking of heading over there this weekend and trying it out. I see the trials had been close last year because of a land slide but it say open now. Any info on the area will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone been to Wayehutta OHV trails near Sylva NC.? Thinking of heading over there this weekend and trying it out. I see the trials had been close last year because of a land slide but it say open now. Any info on the area will be appreciated.

Thanks,
We rode there a few weeks ago, wasn’t bad, make sure you get a permit. Trail 1 is a big loop with other trails shooting off it and reconnecting back to it, it’s not bad, good way to kill a day.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Made it out to Wayehutta on Saturday afternoon. Was a good ride nice place and not much trail traffic. Stayed the night in Maggie Valley and the hit Brown Mountain on my way back home today. Both places are very nice and I will be going back again. It’s a nice little weekend trip. Thanks for the replies everyone.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Made it out to Wayehutta on Saturday afternoon. Was a good ride nice place and not much trail traffic. Stayed the night in Maggie Valley and the hit Brown Mountain on my way back home today. Both places are very nice and I will be going back again. It’s a nice little weekend trip. Thanks for the replies everyone.
Being from (or in) NC, I'm sure you're familiar with the Brown Mtn lights?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

Thanks,
I live ten minutes away from Wayehutta trails... I took my p500 up there last weekend and had a blast.. the p500 is just the right size machine for the trails at Wayehutta there’s a couple places with 2 ft deep ruts and watch out for the drop offs if one went off the trail it’s a long ways down

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I live ten minutes away from Wayehutta trails... I took my p500 up there last weekend and had a blast.. the p500 is just the right size machine for the trails at Wayehutta there’s a couple places with 2 ft deep ruts and watch out for the drop offs if one went off the trail it’s a long ways down
I know the ruts you are talking about, I made the loop and was Going down hill in that section. Would have been a lot harder headed up hill lol.

Reactions: Ridinfool and J80
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I
I know the ruts you are talking about, I made the loop and was Going down hill in that section. Would have been a lot harder headed up hill lol.
I drove my p500 right up through them 2 ft deep ruts and it was slick from all the rain we have had but I also installed the torq locker and I bet that had something to do with me making up that hill and the kenda htr bearclaws tires was a good choice to

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!