Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh I'm afraid that at this stage in life I'd never consummate that, but if you'd walk on down to the corner I believe I could pass it to you under the fence. In this first pic you'll see that I installed a 1-1/2" length of thin wall pvc, secured with two pvc strap clamps, all painted black at 3-1/2" above the cage bar with elevator bolts that come thru the roof. In the second photo you see that it ( the banana bag lol ) no longer hangs below the roof line. And in the third you can see the elevator bolts with rubber washers so that there are no leaks.

That would be great. Kick it over the fence and let me have a look.

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Oh I'm afraid that at this stage in life I'd never consummate that, but if you'd walk on down to the corner I believe I could pass it to you under the fence. In this first pic you'll see that I installed a 1-1/2" length of thin wall pvc, secured with two pvc strap clamps, all painted black at 3-1/2" above the cage bar with elevator bolts that come thru the roof. In the second photo you see that it ( the banana bag lol ) no longer hangs below the roof line. And in the third you can see the elevator bolts with rubber washers so that there are no leaks.

Very nicely done!!

Reactions: Montecresto
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
The soft closed cell foam you used is the same thing you can see on the high pressure line going from the AC condenser into your house. Extremely durable in the sun and all weather. The standard pipe insulation you used, not so much. But it's cheap and easily replaced as long as it's just zip tied on.
Agree, Just had a new HVAC system installed and got several pieces of the smooth closed cell wrap you mentioned. way better than that noodle stuff.

IMG 3407

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Mounted the new shoes. Local shop knocked it out .30 minutes. best $32 I ever spent. The difference in stance and profile noticeably improved. Short jaunt around the homestead (over frozen ground) was as I expected. I have not been in the saddle on this machine to comment on the "loss of power". It was not a 1/4 mile terror of off the show room. :)

I have a couple small hills on the backside of our house. The P500 with the new rubber tore it up. This Sedona tires grab and hold on for dear life. I would describe it as "Tenacious"...I may head out to my hunting property on Sunday and play around on some of the smaller trails.
I'll have a better run-down once I have so,e seat time. But, for now a big grinning thumbs up!!

IMG 2589 IMG 2595 IMG 2596 IMG 2591

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Mounted the new shoes. Local shop knocked it out .30 minutes. best $32 I ever spent. The difference in stance and profile noticeably improved. Short jaunt around the homestead (over frozen ground) was as I expected. I have not been in the saddle on this machine to comment on the "loss of power". It was not a 1/4 mile terror of off the show room. :)

I have a couple small hills on the backside our house. The P500 with the new rubber tore it up. This Sedona grab and hold on for dear life. I would describe it as "Tenacious"...I may head out to my hunting property on Sunday and play around on some of the smaller trails.
I'll have a better run-down once I have so,e seat time. But, for now a big grinning thumbs up!!

View attachment 29868 View attachment 29869 View attachment 29870 View attachment 29871
Very nice. I never noticed a loss of power, but I did notice that I have to down shift on hill climbing sooner.

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

I have a couple small hills on the backside our house. The P500 with the new rubber tore it up. This Sedona grab and hold on for dear life. I would describe it as "Tenacious"...I may head out to my hunting property on Sunday and play around on some of the smaller trails.

View attachment 29868 View attachment 29869 View attachment 29870 View attachment 29871

Congrats.....
it will look better
"RIDING IT DIRTY"

Reactions: ChungasRevenge

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!