BOX1

P700 Upgrading the stock battery

A

Astra1

Apr 26, 2019
Southgate, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
At present I have the stock Yuasa YTX14-BS 12ah battery in my 700. But after installing the Warn proadvantage 4500 winch it says I need to have at least a 14 amp hour battery. I'm thinking I need to jump up to at least an 18 amp hour battery to make sure I'm well covered. Looking for thoughts and ideas from experienced people in this area.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the one I put in my 700 when I had trouble starting it in the cold winter. There is a little piece of plastic in the tray that you need to cut out. It does sit a little higher then the stocker but it does fit. You might also be interested in adding a second battery if you feel the need. There is a ton of info on here if that's the route you want to take. Enjoy.
Upload 2019 6 20 7 29 44

A

Astra1

Apr 26, 2019
Southgate, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is the one I put in my 700 when I had trouble starting it in the cold winter. There is a little piece of plastic in the tray that you need to cut out. It does sit a little higher then the stocker but it does fit. You might also be interested in adding a second battery if you feel the need. There is a ton of info on here if that's the route you want to take. Enjoy.
View attachment 137112

A

Astra1

Apr 26, 2019
Southgate, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thank you tjoreo, and you are right about the club being a good source for real world information.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!