Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome @qflyer

Big horns are an ok tire and I've ran them on a lot of machines. They last a long time and are tough. However, the BEST tire iv'e ever seen for GRIP is a Pitbull Growler. I went through things in 2wd I don't think the BH would've done in 4WD. They don't come cheap but if you want to grip and crawl your way slowly up the hill I would pick the Pitbull Growler hands down over anything else. The Rockers that @Plumber32 mentioned are a different pattern but I'm sure great as well. They both have a tread compound that is awesome for grip.

Put 8 or 9 wide on front and 10 on rear and it will climb that hill like a billy goat.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!