Used my Pioneer to help 2 other Pioneer's today

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Helped two pioneer's today with my Pioneer.Of course I didn't mention that they were chain saws :lol: I've had these two Pioneer saws for approx 30 yr now.They would still run if I wanted to take the time to do the carbs on them.They've been sitting for about 10 yrs now seeing that I've inherited a Husqavarna and its purpose now is to only cut any fallen trees in the yard.I used to burn wood but not anymore.

Attachments

• pioneer 002 (Small).jpg
    pioneer 002 (Small).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 703
  • pioneer 003 (Small).jpg
    pioneer 003 (Small).jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 702
  • pioneer 004 (Small).jpg
    pioneer 004 (Small).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 702
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What you doing with them if they don't run?
Husq. Is my only choice agree owning several that did not last a year.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Hondasxs said:
What you doing with them if they don't run?
Husq. Is my only choice agree owning several that did not last a year.

Whats funny is that I've taken the clutch and bar and chain off one of the Pioneer's and stuck it onto the Husq. They would run if I'd take the time to do the carbs. Guess I don't really need them so they've been sitting in the back corner of my shed and figured hey Pioneer's to go with my Pioneer.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Husq 455 Rancher it's been awesome I've cut down and cut up over 200 trees. No issues starts every time hot or cold.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I put this Koplin chainsaw mount on yesterday it works great. Thought you might like it.. Mounted it on passenger roll bar 3 U bolts.

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    878.2 KB · Views: 572

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!