P1000 Utah fall ride with Flash

J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a great ride. Started to snow which made it better.
20171008 164507
20171008 153724
20171008 160547

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yep, everytime I'm asked if I vacation anyplace I saw yes. Wyoming and montana. Enough riding, hunting and good people. How could I ask for more?
Freedom. That's how I would explain it.

I lived in central AZ until about 1 year ago when we moved to Kentucky (my wife's ideal...def NOT mine). But even she agrees now that it was mistake.

Reactions: sharp and JCutah
J

JTW

Freedom. That's how I would explain it.

I lived in central AZ until about 1 year ago when we moved to Kentucky (my wife's ideal...def NOT mine). But even she agrees now that it was mistake.
How did that happen?

Reactions: sharp
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
How did that happen?
Which part?

We are originally from the western NC mountains. My wife always has a tendency to think the grass is greener on the other side. We had already been on this side of the fence and moved to the other for reasons. She chose to forget those reasons...but i know her well enough to know that the sooner she remembers, the sooner we go back. Some misfortune was involved that ultimately cost me my Pioneer. But...when your wife starts crying talking about how she misses "home", what are you supposed to do?

You have an old hound...maybe tied up, or in a fenced back yard. That's all he knows as life, and is content...and even very happy. Then you take him out to a farm or ranch where he can run free. From that point on you can't expect him to be happy if you take him back to that chain or pen.
I was once content here in the east, but once i went out west, i found out what its like to leave posted signs and long hauls to riding spots behind. I also found out what "middle of nowhere" really is. The only thing i really missed was the food. I suppose if i were in eastern KY or TN near the trails it would be more tolerable, but I will never be truly happy here again. Maybe when i get so old i can't go anymore...

J

JTW

Which part?

We are originally from the western NC mountains. My wife always has a tendency to think the grass is greener on the other side. We had already been on this side of the fence and moved to the other for reasons. She chose to forget those reasons...but i know her well enough to know that the sooner she remembers, the sooner we go back. Some misfortune was involved that ultimately cost me my Pioneer. But...when your wife starts crying talking about how she misses "home", what are you supposed to do?

You have an old hound...maybe tied up, or in a fenced back yard. That's all he knows as life, and is content...and even very happy. Then you take him out to a farm or ranch where he can run free. From that point on you can't expect him to be happy if you take him back to that chain or pen.
I was once content here in the east, but once i went out west, i found out what its like to leave posted signs and long hauls to riding spots behind. I also found out what "middle of nowhere" really is. The only thing i really missed was the food. I suppose if i were in eastern KY or TN near the trails it would be more tolerable, but I will never be truly happy here again. Maybe when i get so old i can't go anymore...
Oh I understand.. I’ve been in some dire need of some mountain time.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!