P1000m5 UTVMA Front bench seat fit into Pioneer 1000-5(heavy modification)

Blaker3115

Blaker3115

Sep 5, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to try something different and came up with this.

I’m sure there could be someone come up with a different mounting solution than I did but I decided to mount to the same seat Frame that was there for easy removal. One thing I would have done differently is not cut the full cushion out in the front ledge. I should have left around 7” still in tact from the front edge. I went ahead and put that piece back in to make it look better. Going to try and use some vinyl tape or glue it back in for a more completed look.

Below will be YouTube link videos for what I done to make it work. Not an easy mod but I feel was worth it for me and my family.
I’m happy with the comfort and quality as well.

64e06f49f2b0dd13fe752ccd55063979

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!