P700 Vent line extensions

A

akmarcd

Feb 27, 2019
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
I finished up extending the vent lines on my 2019 7-04. I did the front diff, fan motor, gas tank and rear diff.
Did I miss any?
After reading other posts about venting, venting the subtrans comes up. Is this P1000 specific?
I just wan to make sure I got them all.
Thanks

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I finished up extending the vent lines on my 2019 7-04. I did the front diff, fan motor, gas tank and rear diff.
Did I miss any?
After reading other posts about venting, venting the subtrans comes up. Is this P1000 specific?
Thanks
No trans vent on p700 I think you got all of them on p700

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
Did I miss any?
Thanks

Any pics of the finished project?

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
If I could offer a suggestion... when your gas tank goes down, it sucks in air to replace the gas. So, if you use 4 gallons of gas, you pull in 4 "gallons" of air. If you are riding in a dusty area, that air is dusty and your gas tank gets dirt in it. That gas tank vent should be filtered, I'm not sure of the best way to do that, a lot of people just use a gas filter in the vent line tubing. For your consideration...

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!