BOX1

P1000 Wait time in Canada

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You get the buggy dirty yet? If your ever in the Okanagan Valley I can take you up for a tour. Good assortment of easy to slightly technical trails. Ride straight from home.
I got it dirty the first weekend and put enough km on to get to the first service which I booked when I picked it up. My wife said that I need a windshield after she rode in a bit of rain. SATV flip up going on tomorrow 😁.
Then going bear hunting.
Got the dirt on it….. now need to haul something.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry everyone, must quit after 2 years waiting. Deposit Oct. 2021. Yesterday salesman told me that I should get one in 2024. Bought 2023 Defender off the showroom
Local dealer had a 1K5 trail on the floor I was checking out 2 weeks ago. I’m thinking that you don’t wanna deal with that dealer anyway. Good luck with your new ride.

M

MarkieH

Nov 20, 2020
Strathmore Alberta
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just wanted a P1000 with about $6000 in extras. I was number 3 in Oct. 2021 then number 1 in July 2022. Sales guy said just wait a little bit longer for a 2024. Honda Canada now shows prices for 2024 P700-4.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!