P1000 Wait time in Canada

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my dealer called today all smiles (I could feel the smile over the phone) they got a delivery of sxs today. 1 Trail, 1 Forest (mine) and 1 Deluxe. So 3 happy people got calls today. They are doing the PDI on mine now and it will be ready for pickup Tuesday. Don’t see any reason to try and post pictures because it’s CAMO and can’t see it anyway. Some insist that red is fast, but CAMO…… it’s invisible.
This smile hurts my face!!!!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my dealer called today all smiles (I could feel the smile over the phone) they got a delivery of sxs today. 1 Trail, 1 Forest (mine) and 1 Deluxe. So 3 happy people got calls today. They are doing the PDI on mine now and it will be ready for pickup Tuesday. Don’t see any reason to try and post pictures because it’s CAMO and can’t see it anyway. Some insist that red is fast, but CAMO…… it’s invisible.
I love the picture of that spanking new '22 Forest in Camo. Thanks! I've taken the liberty of posting a digitally enhanced picture of it below. Enjoy! . . . . . . . . . . . .

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations!
I can't wait to get that call

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! Where abouts in BC are you? Which dealer are you dealing with? I'm in Winfield.

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! Where abouts in BC are you? Which dealer are you dealing with? I'm in Winfield.
I’m down at the coast about a 4 hr drive for you that includes the messed up Coq hwy.
Definitely some ……. let’s just say undesirable dealers down this way from Langley to Vancouver 😉

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pics Or It Never Happened.
🤣 🥳

NoHomo🤨
Okay, you asked for it, it won't be pretty. Here's one of my handsome self getting ready to do a western reenactment up at Virginia City, NV:

"Fill your hand you son-of-a-bxxxx (censored)."

😇

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Okay, you asked for it, it won't be pretty. Here's one of my handsome self getting ready to do a western reenactment up at Virginia City, NV:

"Fill your hand you son-of-a-bxxxx (censored)."

View attachment 333459
😇
Well played!
but good try🤣

So this was me Reenacting my real life experiences :cool:
4A002465 6625 4F24 92A8 7261BF3C533B

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey remember Hope BC Canada Rambo? The film location of legend a short 40 miles from me.
Back to the real reason for my post.
Patience pays off. 😁
Brought my Forest home today.
B6C0A74A 77B0 4F46 BAA6 C1118C63137F
B6C0A74A 77B0 4F46 BAA6 C1118C63137F

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got mine last week (June 2022) and put my deposit down last October, 2021. Happy I found this group and looking forward to some great times on the new machine!
Congratulations! what model did you get? Pictures,

Mine was supposed to arrive mid to late May...

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you! I got the five seater Forest model. My apologies, I know it is protocol to include pictures, and I will get one up soon.
My Honda dealer didn't give me a date because he was unsure if he would be able to honor it... He did promise to call me as soon as it was actually in the shop, which he did.
Good luck getting yours... hope it arrives soon.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey remember Hope BC Canada Rambo? The film location of legend a short 40 miles from me.
Back to the real reason for my post.
Patience pays off. 😁
Brought my Forest home today.
View attachment 333613View attachment 333613
You get the buggy dirty yet? If your ever in the Okanagan Valley I can take you up for a tour. Good assortment of easy to slightly technical trails. Ride straight from home.

Last edited:
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you! I got the five seater Forest model. My apologies, I know it is protocol to include pictures, and I will get one up soon.
My Honda dealer didn't give me a date because he was unsure if he would be able to honor it... He did promise to call me as soon as it was actually in the shop, which he did.
Good luck getting yours... hope it arrives soon.
Tie,
I didn't have to wait very long, The dealer called to say my Trail arrived today. Now I have to wait for the PDI and accessories to be installed. I hope to pick it up the beginning of July!

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's good news! What accessories are you getting installed? Delivery for this weekend shouldn't be a problem. You've waited long enough.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tie,
I didn't have to wait very long, The dealer called to say my Trail arrived today. Now I have to wait for the PDI and accessories to be installed. I hope to pick it up the beginning of July!
Thats awesome!
Whats the OTD price up there for that trail?

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's good news! What accessories are you getting installed? Delivery for this weekend shouldn't be a problem. You've waited long enough.
here is the accessory list
roof
windshield and wiper
heater
hard front doors
hard mid-panel
soft rear doors
soft rear panel
front fender flairs
dash pocket net

I'll add the following myself; running boards, rubber floor mats, Dynamite extreme, tractor cab liner, a Cummins Pusher ceiling, front light bar,
Still trying to figure out if I'm going to add tracks or front SATV A arms and ProArmor Whiteouts for the winter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!