P1000 Warn bumper/RC led bar

aleaddict

aleaddict

Lifetime Member
Jan 17, 2021
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked up my P1k5D a couple weeks ago and the aftermarket parts keep showing up on my doorstep. Most recently was my Warn front bumper.

With the exception of a little grinding, install was mostly straightforward. It would have been even easier if Warn had sent me the *.v2 installation instructions... Do'H!! Fortunately their CS is outstanding and I had no problem figuring out what the "mystery parts" were and how to install them.

One of those mystery parts was the light bracket (optional). Took measurements of both the bracket and cutout on the bumper, then headed on over to the interweb to consider my options...

Enter Rough Country, NV. They offer a 6" Slimline (single row) Cree LED bar in both Chrome and Black Series... 1,440 lumens for $60. Called CS for measurements and lo' and behold it seemed - in theory at least - that it would work.

I try not to let my expectations get the best of me but this LED and bumper/light bracket were a perfect match. The face plate of the RC light bar sits right up against the cutout using the Warn light bracket. It's dead-nuts-perfect! Plus the Black Series softens the otherwise empty void at the face of the bumper.

I'll update once I have a few more parts installed. Suffice to say, @ToddACimer has been my biggest inspiration in my decision making thus far.

IMG 7971 IMG 7992

Last edited:

4wheelboogie

Nov 16, 2020
Travelers Rest, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks great, I've been looking for the correct size light to fit in mine.

FYI...I have one skid plate left that fills the gap between the bumper and frame if you need one.

Reactions: aleaddict

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!