Warn Front Bumper

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I've always enjoyed the look and function of Warns aftermarket front bumpers. I have one on my 01' Rubicon, it works great with the inset lights and winch. I realize that Warn makes these for other side by sides, including the Big Red. I've talked to the Tech Support Department with Warn 3 times now, today being the most recent time. Still nothing in the works.....yet.
I'm holding off on ordering Honda's front bumper till I get an answer from Warn, I'd sure like to have their bumper with the 4500S mounted on top!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I was never a fan of the warn ATV bumpers. But some of there newer ones for the SxS's have a different look. As long as it REPLACES the current bumper and not just mount ontop of it I think it may look good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!