P1000 Warn Pro-Vantage Winch / Plow Mount Interference?

PAoutdoor

PAoutdoor

Jun 7, 2018
Cogan Station
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Should be getting my Warn Pro-Vantage 4500S delivered in the next couple days. After installing, I plan to begin my search for a good plow set-up. I have read how some plow mounts interfere with winch mount. Anybody find this to be an issue? What plows are you using with Warn winch mount?

oldtrucks

oldtrucks

Mar 15, 2015
Pinehurst Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same winch on my 2016 and the 72 inch Warn plow and there isn't any interference. I used all the Warn mounting plates. The fairlead that comes with the winch will break cables because the lower roller is to small. Look for a fairlead that has a lower roller that is larger than the others it's called a plow fairlead. Haven't broken a cable yet.

Reactions: PAoutdoor

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!