P500 Warn Rocker Switch and Remote Rocker

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Installing the Warn winch today. I have two blue splices in the parts bag. I have located the red pigtail accessory switch on the wiring harness. If I am reading this correctly this is where the rocker switches should connect. Will splicing in with the included blue splices be the best way to connect the rocker switches? I can't find the most commom way to do this for the Warn vantage winch on the pioneer 500.

J

Jshell3

The accessory harness would provide "Key on" power. The rocker switch wires would need to go to the solenoid. I believe the wires you'll need are green and black (And are on the side of the solenoid).

I've got the Warn 4000 with both plug in remote and toggle for dash.

I'm not at my SxS, but will be in a few minutes if you need pics.

Reactions: Blackdawg
B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
I have that part, it's the key on power part that is I am asking question about, I am not sure if I should tap in with the blue splice parts that were included.

J

Jshell3

The power accessory harness has like five legs on it, but in reality it's all just one continuous wire. So you can tap any of those that are hot.

I think that's what you're asking. If not, forgive me.

J

Jshell3

This what you mean?
IMG 5603

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, that is the red pigtail from the keyed powers switch, I have a red wire from each rocker switch to splice into the circuit 090c5ff298a0a7152a83e72a45bca5b4, this is the red accessories switch 7e6d2c2dda407a8e4935995e6f87a371, these are the red rocker wires Fb9a2fc7dd1360eca2fa6e032129108d,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!