alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I would assume based on the information supplied it's a great product; however, I have rarely seen any real issues with OEM products, specifically Honda in terms of coolant. Another option to consider is wetter water treatment to the existing coolant and personally have great experience with it.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Was talking to my mechanic about all kinds of stuff to do with vehicles and he brought up Honda coolant, he didn't know that I owned a Honda sxs at the time. He said they made this blue coolant that was the best on the market because it doesn't break down at all. Told him 'yeah, I'm familiar with it'. ;)

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve heard of this. Has anybody ever used it and how well does it work.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!