Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m waking plumber up early and sending him ahead 3 hours before we leave. I figure that will put us there about the same time.
I got jason and wife with me. Plan is to leave at 4 a.m. that means he will be at my house at midnight because he cant sleep. As usual hes like @CumminsPusher gets too excited. I often explain the story of the old bull and young bull sitting on a hill looking at a herd of cows... if somebody doesn't know the rest of the story please chime in and I will elaborate. @theelectrician

Last edited:
J

JTW

I got jason and wife with me. Plan is to leave at 4 a.m. that means he will be at my house at midnight because he cant sleep. As usual hes like @CumminsPusher gets too excited. I often explain the story of the old bull and young bull sitting on a hill looking at a herd of cows... if somebody doesn't know the rest of the story please chime in and I will elaborate.
Are you all not staying here Tuesday night?

Reactions: Windrock1000
theelectrician

theelectrician

Plumber said it's o.k.
Supporting Member
May 9, 2017
Wisconsin Rapids
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I got jason and wife with me. Plan is to leave at 4 a.m. that means he will be at my house at midnight because he cant sleep. As usual hes like @CumminsPusher gets too excited. I often explain the story of the old bull and young bull sitting on a hill looking at a herd of cows... if somebody doesn't know the rest of the story please chime in and I will elaborate. @theelectrician
I just like to show up early so I can keep a better eye on what kind of fuel your putting in your truck.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dunno... I would think they’d let us in early. I’ll check
They got pissy with me 2 yrs ago. Said the had to clean the cabin, it was clean nobody stayed in there the night before so me and my five-year-old hung out in my enclosed trailer. Then I meant @PioneerPete and we went riding it was ready when I came back

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C64E48CF 5CCD 4CC7 8FA3 B6C8FCB0CBA5
I know buddy you’re that guy! What an awesome ride we had in the creek because of it!

We sure did! That was awesome!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glock and I will be there Thursday. I'm assuming Tiger will also be there and Manwell.. Delton I'm not sure about either.

Reactions: jay_man81