weird logging in

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
when I click into this site the first thing I used to get was the forums page which was good. Now when I click in it comes up saying recent post [but its actually the forums page] when I click on the forums tab it comes up the recent posts. Something has gotten mixed up. Its not a big problem to me but just thought I'd let you know that its weird right now.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I did update it last week to add different recent post based on your machine category. I'll check it again to see what got construed.

Here is the structure I am shooting for.
I want it to be set like u said.
Login --> forum page or page you were on.
Hondasxs.com --> Home portal page (once I get it set up correctly) currently goes to the forum listing.

Thank you for your note. Otherwise I might not know about. So... If you see a issue I'm asking you please make a post.
Thanks

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!