Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can’t believe all the cabin bags went off with that hit. Much more dangerous then safe in that instance.
Well sure glad you’re all good, as others said metal is replaceable!

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can’t believe all the cabin bags went off with that hit. Much more dangerous then safe in that instance.
Well sure glad you’re all good, as others said metal is replaceable!
Thank you sir, I will admit I was surprised as well and the insurance company adjuster that looked at it this afternoon said that he has only seen one other case where that has happened and it was a car vs a deer.
What I didn't like it that as soon as the airbags popped the truck shut off and wouldn't start until I reset the alarm of all things.
Mid corner, snowy dirt road and dark with no power.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you sir, I will admit I was surprised as well and the insurance company adjuster that looked at it this afternoon said that he has only seen one other case where that has happened and it was a car vs a deer.
What I didn't like it that as soon as the airbags popped the truck shut off and wouldn't start until I reset the alarm of all things.
Mid corner, snowy dirt road and dark with no power.
Might not have been same results figuring that out for some, be bad scenario. Glad you got going again. I despise technology sometimes

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That sucks. My 2012 Ford did the same thing with shutting off after I hit some girl who ran a red light. I just hit the back end of her little car and spun her around 360 degrees.
It was scary because I couldn’t turn to the shoulder or slow very good.

One of those cases where a 3,000lb car vs 9,000lb truck. My truck barely slowed down after hitting her.

If you have your phone connected to the Bluetooth on your truck, it even calls 911 for you when airbags go off.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!