Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I am on my way home from work lastnight approximately 23:30 hrs headed north on one of our twisty turny backroads pretty deep into a corner at speed and as luck would have it 3 deer are running out of the wood line and I had to fill my buck tag a little late and with my truck.

From the drivers door to the corner of the bed he whooped that truck like it was his.
At the conclusion of this not so fun event the state cop that came out asked me if I wanted the deer as he would write me a roadkill tag.
He obviously has a sense of humor as we were both looking at a mess that only an encounter with a 375 hp blender can create.
I politely declined, we laughed and I drove the remaining 2 miles home.

Other than sounding like duck season in the cab of my truck from every airbag dropping and being pissed that the truck is bent all is good though.

20210104 234627
20210104 233357
20210104 233346

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Funny enough I don't like any of the new trucks out.
Way too many electronics, I may just have to adapt.
Thanks Todd627 yeah on Pleasant Valley just north of Commerce in the curve the trooper wasn't very receptive to me walking around trying to get pics anyhow.
My bad I broke a rule, pics or it didn't happen. Lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Todd627 yeah on Pleasant Valley just north of Commerce in the curve the officer wasn't very receptive to me walking around trying to get pics anyhow.
IDK...the hair in the tire bead has me convinced. 😂 🤣

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I am on my way home from work lastnight approximately 23:30 hrs headed north on one of our twisty turny backroads pretty deep into a corner at speed and as luck would have it 3 deer are running out of the wood line and I had to fill my buck tag a little late and with my truck.

From the drivers door to the corner of the bed he whooped that truck like it was his.
At the conclusion of this not so fun event the state cop that came out asked me if I wanted the deer as he would write me a roadkill tag.
He obviously has a sense of humor as we were both looking at a mess that only an encounter with a 375 hp blender can create.
I politely declined, we laughed and I drove the remaining 2 miles home.

Other than sounding like duck season in the cab of my truck from every airbag dropping and being pissed that the truck is bent all is good though.

View attachment 245711View attachment 245712View attachment 245713
Glad you’re ok, the truck can be replaced.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Thanks Todd627 yeah on Pleasant Valley just north of Commerce in the curve the trooper wasn't very receptive to me walking around trying to get pics anyhow.
I agree about the new trucks. Some look like a Space Shuttle cockpit.

advertisement
MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
You should have taken the meat. They make great sausage and stew. Even if tenderized by a truck. It would have made me feel a little better about my truck.

I saw a big buck hit a travel trailer during the rut. Trailer going full speed and buck going full speed. Tore all the aluminum siding off of one side of the trailer. Hitting a car wouldn't have done as much damage.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!