swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Brandon just banned Russian oil. Now the prices are gonna sting in the coming weeks. But I believe high gas prices was the leftist agenda all along. Ukraine just allowed it to happen faster

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I heard this from a liberal today. “I don’t know why everyone is worried about gas prices, they go up and down. No big deal, they will go down sometime “

Some people are beyond receiving help.

Talked to my brother in law this morning, which I know voted for Biden. He was b****ing about the gas prices, I told him 50% of this country are morons and deserve it.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Brandon just banned Russian oil. Now the prices are gonna sting in the coming weeks. But I believe high gas prices was the leftist agenda all along. Ukraine just allowed it to happen faster
all part of the push for electric cars. wonder how long it would take to get from Idaho to the takeover driving electric truck pulling a trailer having to stop every few hundred miles to plug in

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
all part of the push for electric cars. wonder how long it would take to get from Idaho to the takeover driving electric truck pulling a trailer having to stop every few hundred miles to plug in

Right, and how long will it take to charge that thing up? It could add hours if not days to the trip.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
$3.59 - $3.69 for regular this morning in Edmond, OK. (North side of Oklahoma City). All my vehicles use premium, so I'll just have to bend over and listen to all those zippers humming when I fill up. :(

Last edited:
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$1.96 per litre here. 4 litres is 1 US gallon.

Fullsizeoutput 1a06

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!