Welp...how much is your gas?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
You know the toy market has to crash sometime and I think the fuel prices will be the tipping point also. People won't be able to afford fuel while only getting 8-10 miles per gallon, to go to their riding destination.
Jackals tour guide prices just went up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just cause I haven't said it enough.......today

FJB!!!!!
20220311 095602 HDR
20220311 095941

Just over 3/4 tank at a $0.25 discount 🤦‍♂️

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Diesel was up to $5.09 this morning. I spoke with my wife and we complained together the other day about fuel prices. One of the first things she said was how will we afford to go to ride royal blue this year? I replied with technically price has only doubled so far since last year. We spent about $250 to get there last year. So we would have spent $250 this year if prices had remained the same. So technically we are only spending $250 more this year. She responded with "well when you put it that way then it's not that bad.". :p

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Diesel was up to $5.09 this morning. I spoke with my wife and we complained together the other day about fuel prices. One of the first things she said was how will we afford to go to ride royal blue this year? I replied with technically price has only doubled so far since last year. We spent about $250 to get there last year. So we would have spent $250 this year if prices had remained the same. So technically we are only spending $250 more this year. She responded with "well when you put it that way then it's not that bad.". :p
With my lodging for the week at $1100 already, I am not going to let roughly $300 (round trip)extra in fuel ruin my fun.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

With my lodging for the week at $1100 already, I am not going to let roughly $300 (round trip)extra in fuel ruin my fun.

Just curious..... What prices would keep you guys from going? I always wonder what it will take to show the govt. we're not willing to buy their over priced gas. Maybe I'll start a poll.......

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just curious..... What prices would keep you guys from going? I always wonder what it will take to show the govt. we're not willing to buy their over priced gas. Maybe I'll start a poll.......
Haven't put much thought into it. I will scrimp and save so my Mrs can make the trip. She enjoys seeing her friends way too much for me to tell her no.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Women are weird though.
Tuesday of this past week, I took my dogs to their beauty shop appointment. Usually I mess around town instead of heading home.
This past week I was going to return home, relax, drive back when they are done.
Well the Mrs didn't want to waste fuel Tuesday. So instead of spending the $5 on fuel for the round trip, we went out for dinner and spent $65. The math just didn't add up to me!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!