DAIRYHONDA

Dec 8, 2020
Canton, TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-2

3. 1000-3

4. Talon X4
First off let me say I know and understand ratios and all that good B.S. Second let me say I don't give a f***! Some people want to mud, some people want to race, and some people just want to have a good time on the backroads! I would be the latter. So here's my Talon with 34"s on 20"s! No lift just high clearance rear radius arms and forward A Arms. Fun to drive and personally I love it so SUCK IT!!!!

20220501 201246

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First off let me say I know and understand ratios and all that good B.S. Second let me say I don't give a f***! Some people want to mud, some people want to race, and some people just want to have a good time on the backroads! I would be the latter. So here's my Talon with 34"s on 20"s! No lift just high clearance rear radius arms and forward A Arms. Fun to drive and personally I love it so SUCK IT!!!!

View attachment 332411
AND?

DAIRYHONDA

DAIRYHONDA

Dec 8, 2020
Canton, TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-2

3. 1000-3

4. Talon X4
Sorry I know I came in a little hot there...the whiskey has been good to me today...🤣 I just get tired of people posting stuff they're proud of or enjoy (even if it's a pile of junk) and other people getting on here and knocking them for what they've got or done. That's all...someone help me off the soap box now....

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry I know I came in a little hot there...the whiskey has been good to me today...🤣 I just get tired of people posting stuff they're proud of or enjoy (even if it's a pile of junk) and other people getting on here and knocking them for what they've got or done. That's all...someone help me off the soap box now....
I think I know who your directing this towards, but I think your misinterpreting your thoughts.

Bottom line is, you can do whatever you like with your machine, it's uniquely yours. When people ask about what this or that will do to or what effects it will have on a machine? we give opinions. Might not come off correctly (humor) or what they want to hear but it's all in good intentions.

Nice rig. Your clearly happy with it and that's all that counts. Cheers

DAIRYHONDA

DAIRYHONDA

Dec 8, 2020
Canton, TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-2

3. 1000-3

4. Talon X4
I think I know who your directing this towards, but I think your misinterpreting your thoughts.

Bottom line is, you can do whatever you like with your machine, it's uniquely yours. When people ask about what this or that will do to or what effects it will have on a machine? we give opinions. Might not come off correctly (humor) or what they want to hear but it's all in good intentions.

Nice rig. Your clearly happy with it and that's all that counts. Cheers
I wasn't actually directing it towards anyone in particular. I was just getting ahead of any haters. Because opinions are not always asked but frequently told. 🍻

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No harm, no foul!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 332411
Looks great! Simple clean build. Love it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 332411
@DAIRYHONDA how are things holding up for you?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!