Went Honda... Stayed Honda

N

Nicholas

Mar 23, 2017
Streator
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hell all! Havent bought my Pioneer yet, but I am heading out next weekend to start putting the irons to dealers and see whose going to give be the best deal. Born and raised in Illinois but travel alot. Planning on picking up a 2017 1000-3 EPS. I come from the offroad Jeep world (still a jeeper) and bought a TRX450R to keep me busy when my Jeep is taken apart. Planning on selling that before too long as the gf says I have too many toys and it just beats me up anymore. Used to work at the Cliffs and I frequent the Badlands and RedBird often enough. Hi Guys!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hell all! Havent bought my Pioneer yet, but I am heading out next weekend to start putting the irons to dealers and see whose going to give be the best deal. Born and raised in Illinois but travel alot. Planning on picking up a 2017 1000-3 EPS. I come from the offroad Jeep world (still a jeeper) and bought a TRX450R to keep me busy when my Jeep is taken apart. Planning on selling that before too long as the gf says I have too many toys and it just beats me up anymore. Used to work at the Cliffs and I frequent the Badlands and RedBird often enough. Hi Guys!
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri!

Reactions: sharp and Nicholas
lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've been Honda loyal since the first three wheelers were born! I don't think it's a mistake to stay Honda . I'm sure the P-1000 will meet your needs!

Reactions: sharp
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picked up a P1000-3 myself.

Great choice you've made but I'd sleep with one eye open at all times!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!