Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate pricing other peoples rigs. I’d guess $13,000. Depending on where you’re located.

Reactions: Little_g
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why are u selling?
Don’t want to sell but have had a tough time finding work since I moved down to AZ and trying to eliminate a bill for a few months to get caught up on some other stuff while starting my new job. Like to get this paid off and a few other things then save up to have a decent down payment on another one.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats a hard question, not just pricing machine but upgrades and a trailer. Probably get more from separating machine and trailer, I would think.
What would you ask for just the machine?

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If anyone is looking for a good machine hit me up $13,000. For both machine and trailer. My loss is your gain. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don’t want to sell but have had a tough time finding work since I moved down to AZ and trying to eliminate a bill for a few months to get caught up on some other stuff while starting my new job. Like to get this paid off and a few other things then save up to have a decent down payment on another one.
Sorry to hear it @Little_g. If I had the means, I'd act as a pawn broker for you for a few months, but I'm pretty tapped out my self.

advertisement
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry to hear it @Little_g. If I had the means, I'd act as a pawn broker for you for a few months, but I'm pretty tapped out my self.
That would be an awesome solution and thanks! That definitely put a huge :) on my face. Some awesome people on this site. Like I said I don’t wanna but it’s about the only thing I can do to keep myself above water at the moment. Not asking for handouts or anything just a little bump in the road for now and I’ll definitely be back in the saddle again soon. Definitely sucks waiting to hear on jobs and burning though your savings (probably should have saved more :rolleyes:).

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
That would be an awesome solution and thanks! That definitely put a huge :) on my face. Some awesome people on this site. Like I said I don’t wanna but it’s about the only thing I can do to keep myself above water at the moment. Not asking for handouts or anything just a little bump in the road for now and I’ll definitely be back in the saddle again soon. Definitely sucks waiting to hear on jobs and burning though your savings (probably should have saved more :rolleyes:).
I lost my 700 to a similar situation, so I'm pretty sympathetic to it.
You've probably investigated this...and I don't know if 1 payment helps, but most lenders will let you defer a payment to the end of the loan.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You've probably investigated this...and I don't know if 1 payment helps, but most lenders will let you defer a payment to the end of the loan.
Will be checking on that tomorrow to see what they say. My lender did allow me to skip one for December to help “save” for Christmas. Was an offer they mailed out. Never thought Of just calling and asking what my options are. Just trying not to destroy my credit also lol. That’s in good standing at least :D. Thanks for the tip!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Will be checking on that tomorrow to see what they say. My lender did allow me to skip one for December to help “save” for Christmas. Was an offer they mailed out. Never thought Of just calling and asking what my options are. Just trying not to destroy my credit also lol. That’s in good standing at least :D. Thanks for the tip!
I should have added "as long as you have good payment history" in there, but we'll see. Hopefully this post gets deleted.

Way easier to keep one than getting another one. I mean...I did that, and my 700 shrank and turned yellow!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Pay cash for the next one and never worry about a payment

Reactions: DG Rider and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pay cash for the next one and never worry about a payment
Do you really think a comment like this is helpful at this point?

@Little_g - Locally used 1000-3 have sold for $11-12 thousand with some accessories on them - but that is from the local honda dealer that can also offer financing. I know someone who got 10K for theirs with trade but it had fox shocks and a few other aftermarket items.

is your trailer aluminium? kind of looks like it in the picture. those usually go for a couple grand here new.

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

@Little_g - Locally used 1000-3 have sold for $11-12 thousand with some accessories on them - but that is from the local honda dealer that can also offer financing. I know someone who got 10K for theirs with trade but it had fox shocks and a few other aftermarket items.

is your trailer aluminium? kind of looks like it in the picture. those usually go for a couple grand here new.
Yes I do. Might save him heartache later in life, but lets face it 80% of the people in this country live paycheck to paycheck. They have negative net worths, but they got a shiny toy that depreciates rapidly. Then they wonder why they cant get ahead.

Reactions: JTW
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Yes it is aluminum. Purchased that new before I bought the machine. Was a good investment

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Buy a new one for $12,999 out the door in Las Vegas, NV. On Boulder highway south end of town. Saved me $4,000 getting there vs Reno, NV. Worth the trip.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!