Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pay cash for the next one and never worry about a payment
Pay cash for the next one and never worry about a payment
Stuff happens. Not everyone can afford to pay cash. Not your problem so move on. Came here to ask for advice and ideas. Hope you NEVER run into any problems or issues in your life. Always gotta be that one person in the crowd.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes I do. Might save him heartache later in life, but lets face it 80% of the people in this country live paycheck to paycheck. They have negative net worths, but they got a shiny toy that depreciates rapidly. Then they wonder why they cant get ahead.
I agree some what, if you have the minnum for a down payment, best skip the purchase, 50% of purchase price is a different story or if you have a farm to write it off?????

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes it is aluminum. Purchased that new before I bought the machine. Was a good investment
Yea, I would think that the trailer would sell pretty good separate. I think the main issue you will run into is finding someone who has cash in hand for both and if you separate I bet you can sell the trailer faster but that leaves you with out a way to haul around if you need it.
Best of luck and I hope things work for you.

J

JTW

I mean... if someone can make a payment then they can save that money and buy something and have less in it. It may take longer, but it’s very doable. I hate that you’re having issues, but I think you’re right to sell it!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Stuff happens. Not everyone can afford to pay cash. Not your problem so move on. Came here to ask for advice and ideas. Hope you NEVER run into any problems or issues in your life. Always gotta be that one person in the crowd.
Then you cant afford it.
Enjoy being a broke dick then.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry if little g cant handle the truth. Ill leave this forum. Mods can you delete my account.
Bye Karen!
Giphy

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Then you cant afford it.
Enjoy being a broke dick then.
Sorry if little g cant handle the truth. Ill leave this forum. Mods can you delete my account.
Never said I couldn’t handle it. I just never realized how perfect someone was. I’m not making excuses for anything. Yes I moved took and had a hard time finding a job. First one I found didn’t work out and got another one. Unfortunately for me the timing sucked over the holidays and I didn’t get a confirmation start date for 3 weeks and when I gave notice at my first place they told me to not bother coming back. Even tho my employee reviews were good and that I was “one of the better employees they have had.” I guess I’d rather have a roof over my head and a vehicle to get to work If that means cutting back on my fun for a while. Coming from $17 an hour to $12 has hurt a little yes. I guess in my eyes I believe I’m doing the responsible thing. Putting no blame on anyone but myself and just trying to make things work.

Last edited:
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, I would think that the trailer would sell pretty good separate. I think the main issue you will run into is finding someone who has cash in hand for both and if you separate I bet you can sell the trailer faster but that leaves you with out a way to haul around if you need it.
Best of luck and I hope things work for you.
As of right now I do trailer my machine to ride but also don’t have the time at the moment either. I was thinking of possibly just selling the trailer which would probably get me by a for a few months of payment at least which would help. Just a tough road to go down either way.

J

JTW

You just gotta do what you’ve gotta do... your heads in the right place. Sell it and start saving for another so you can just pay cash when the time comes!

Reactions: Little_g
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!