JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Has anyone considered the new 700s? I heard they now have a low rider edition with run flat skinnies on all 4 corners!!
IMG 4330

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And? What were your thoughts?
I wasn't disappointed at all. I've never got to sit in one and wanted to see how the view was from the cockpit. Definitely the best bang for your buck, if you're gonna ride the extreme trails. I think the only negative for me would have to be cab noise because of the high RPMS but I have no seat time so I'm just assuming. That krk had a sign on it do not t sell because it was missing a lug nut and had a bent wheel. f***ing junk never made it out of the dealer lot and is already tore up. Lol

G

GuyOnABuffalo

I wasn't disappointed at all. I've never got to sit in one and wanted to see how the view was from the cockpit. Definitely the best bang for your buck, if you're gonna ride the extreme trails. I think the only negative for me would have to be cab noise because of the high RPMS but I have no seat time so I'm just assuming. That krk had a sign on it do not t sell because it was missing a lug nut and had a bent wheel. f***ing junk never made it out of the dealer lot and is already tore up. Lol
So for me.. it’s really not bad. The tone is in a better range for my ears. I notice low being a little louder but high is fine. Bent wheel= Discount!!

Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!