J

jimbob

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2013
North Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Big Red
I live in Las Vegas NV, Had a problem week ago while riding in St. George Utah, 2017, 1000-5 Pioneer. Transmission stuck in first gear. Called local dealer who had done update on trans, gave service rep on phone, code that was flashing and asked him if he could find out what the problem is..It is Friday morning start of a fun filled weekend. He tells me I will have to bring it in and in about week to ten days they would have a chance to look at it.I said just tell me what the code is and I will fix it my self. He told me because of liability reasons he can not do that and said when I get back in bring it in. Read manual again got out tool to shift trans manual but no luck. So I thought I would call dealer where I bought Pioneer. Got put thru to the service manager he said well let me look that up, he apologized for the time it was taking told him no problem I wasn't going any where. Tells me code 67 means front dif not synchronized. Three wires on dif one on top in center was the problem. Sure enough wire was on but fell off in my hand. replaced wire and had a great weekend. I bought my Big RED here in Vegas 2009 but on the Pioneer they wanted more than retail so I looked else where. Sister lived in Golden COLO, so I called dealer in Littleton got a great price and also bought several options and still saved several thousand dollars.
So I have to give shout out to PEAK HONDA IN Littleton Colo. If looking to buy check these guys out you will not be disappointed. jimbob
Peak Honda Phone # 303-569-8008

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A good dealer makes all the difference.

Reactions: sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!