Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
After seeing the negative post that was posted on rhe forum. I want show my support for this place !!!
I have been around a few years now and can say" 99% OF THE MEMBERS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND CONVERESED WITH!" I will continue to be part of this place no matter what others say!!
Lets show our support for Hondasxs.com

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After seeing the negative post that was posted on rhe forum. I want show my support for this place !!!
I have been around a few years now and can say" 99% OF THE MEMBERS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND CONVERESED WITH!" I will continue to be part of this place no matter what others say!!
Absolutely concur!

Absolutely the best recreational vehicle forum ive ever experienced.

Lil something for everyone. Love it!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree 100%

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I agree!!! You can’t make them all happy. I’m going to keep enjoying the chat and disregard the BS. Life is too short to waste your time on the stupid stuff. 🤔

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I agree!!!! I LOVE this place!!! I've yet to meet someone I didn't like from here. I've gotten lots of great info and ideas from lots of people on here. You guys have recommended some great accessories, wheels and tires, suspension, windshield, lighting, even trailers and all kinds of add-ons.......................... 🤔 come to think of it..........you guys just want to spend all my money!!!!! 🤦‍♂️Ohh you guys SUCK!!!!! 😂😂😂

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree!!!! I LOVE this place!!! I've yet to meet someone I didn't like from here. I've gotten lots of great info and ideas from lots of people on here. You guys have recommended some great accessories, wheels and tires, suspension, windshield, lighting, even trailers and all kinds of add-ons.......................... 🤔 come to think of it..........you guys just want to spend all my money!!!!! 🤦‍♂️Ohh you guys SUCK!!!!! 😂😂😂
Grills, booze, smokers, corn consumption (@Smitty335 ), trucks, campers, tools, welders, tractors, weather, krx’s , how to start a campfire (see Polaris), crazy pointless non contests contest (#NTC), oils, fuels, relationship advice (some good, mostly bad).....

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very well said @Tramguage1. I agree with you 100%.

#NTC

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I find this thread so damn offensive......bahahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣

Seriously, this forum is both entertaining and informative. Thank you @Hondasxs for keeping this site going.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good Morning Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday NTC! Been getting ready four a four day riding adventure With Dad, my brother and a couple friends up from Texas. Going to pick up Rooster on the way to the cabin, had the A arm tabs repaired and new bushings installed, for a little under $ 284.00. I supplied the @RB3offroad bushings. Shouldn't be any more clunking around. See you guys Sunday evening!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday NTC! Been getting ready four a four day riding adventure With Dad, my brother and a couple friends up from Texas. Going to pick up Rooster on the way to the cabin, had the A arm tabs repaired and new bushings installed, for a little under $ 284.00. I supplied the @RB3offroad bushings. Shouldn't be any more clunking around. See you guys Sunday evening!
Morning Kernel! Enjoy the heck out of your family ride time sir!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Where ya headed to? The cabin

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This site is so good, that any negative post is suspected to be a troll or some member screwing around with us for laughs.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!