Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good Morning Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday NTC! Been getting ready four a four day riding adventure With Dad, my brother and a couple friends up from Texas. Going to pick up Rooster on the way to the cabin, had the A arm tabs repaired and new bushings installed, for a little under $ 284.00. I supplied the @RB3offroad bushings. Shouldn't be any more clunking around. See you guys Sunday evening!
Have fun and take it easy on Rooster. You will be a million pages behind when you get back but know that we will be waiting for you. (no homo)

#NTC

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
BlushingFlawlessAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi Guys,

I would agree that this has been a great source of info and I am going to support the site.

Just curious if buying either the yearly or lifetime support gets rid of the ads? I don't notice them much on the desktop version, but when I use my phone it is intrusive.

Rob

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grills, booze, smokers, corn consumption (@Smitty335 ), trucks, campers, tools, welders, tractors, weather, krx’s , how to start a campfire (see Polaris), crazy pointless non contests contest (#NTC), oils, fuels, relationship advice (some good, mostly bad).....
Don't forget spending sprees...

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Hi Guys,

I would agree that this has been a great source of info and I am going to support the site.

Just curious if buying either the yearly or lifetime support gets rid of the ads? I don't notice them much on the desktop version, but when I use my phone it is intrusive.

Rob
Yes, they will get rid of them for you.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Had a new member come out swinging at me the other day, unprovoked. Really? Probably thought he was on a normal internet forum where everyone just likes to bash each other. Reflex was to tear into him but I bit my tongue and told him that's not what it's about around here.
Got some satisfaction though when my brothers started chiming in and tore him a new one. :cool:

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Had a new member come out swinging at me the other day, unprovoked. Really? Probably thought he was on a normal internet forum where everyone just likes to bash each other. Reflex was to tear into him but I bit my tongue and told him that's not what it's about around here.
Got some satisfaction though when my brothers started chiming in and tore him a new one. :cool:
You should have just showed him your Nerf Bars. ;):D

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Agree, that was so uncalled for I was going to ask if he trained buffalos.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I heard it was entertaining, looked for it little and didn't find it. It was about tires?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I heard it was entertaining, looked for it little and didn't find it. It was about tires?

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone jokes about how much money people spend on their ride here. In reality if it weren't for this site I probably would have spent more not having the knowledge anf ideas of the members here. I think my buggy is better because of that. So thank you to all that have posted because I really did learn a lot from aux battery and switch install to bumper and windshield choice. Thanks for the s***s n giggles too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!