P500 What are the part numbers for yellow rear fenders?

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I want to get yellow plastic's for Pioneer 500 ,looked at different website's ,they have the hood's telling me the color's ,when I look at the fenders they tell me the (types) 1-2 and 3 not the color .I contacted 2 of them and they told me I needed to know the type .What is the type number for yellow? They didn't know, they said it was on the sxs,I can't use my type number ,it would be red, plus I don't know where to look for it.
I don't want to order the wrong color.
Any help on this would be appreciated.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I want to get yellow plastic's for Pioneer 500 ,looked at different website's ,they have the hood's telling me the color's ,when I look at the fenders they tell me the (types) 1-2 and 3 not the color .I contacted 2 of them and they told me I needed to know the type .What is the type number for yellow? They didn't know, they said it was on the sxs,I can't use my type number ,it would be red, plus I don't know where to look for it.
I don't want to order the wrong color.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
I think your ride looks BA the way it is Iowa...just looking for a change?

Reactions: iowaguy
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I think your ride looks BA the way it is Iowa...just looking for a change?
My wife always wanted yellow but it wasn't available for 2 months when we bought ours, so I decided to get the yellow plastics, it will be red when the back seats are on and yellow when it is back to a normal look.Making it look like to completely different machines.

Reactions: trigger
hobbytrucker

hobbytrucker

Jun 14, 2016
digby ns
Ownership

1. 500
did you ever think about vinyl wrapping like the camo wraps

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!