Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's way easy with winchbut a set of ramps from harbor freight or auto parts store help. If you had to you could bring them back. Got any cinder blocks around? Or downed log to drive up on?

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I squeezed under mine using floor jack and jack stands. Actually worked out well cause I could use my belly as a skid lift lol. Portable impact works wonders too

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What position should I set the Pioneer? 1/2 way on its side, or on it's rear hunches?
Try for all four if not maybe front up then rear up imo. But you don't need much. I actually did mine on the ground but it had 2" lift. Get some help to hold things

J

Jshell3

I squeezed under mine using floor jack and jack stands. Actually worked out well cause I could use my belly as a skid lift lol. Portable impact works wonders too
I got one of those, bellys. And a portable impact driver.

Reactions: pct
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I didnt lift my 500 at all. I just sucked in my gut and slid under it. Trust me , not the best way. It was tough. Took much longer than it should have

Reactions: JTW and Jshell3
J

Jshell3

That filter is too big to fit in a hiding spot.

Figured that out already.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!