P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

J

JAL

Nov 22, 2020
Medford, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snowplow

Snow Plow!

R

rickoshea

got my new winch solenoid in the mail this afternoon.we're supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow so timing is perfect.the wireless remote is in transit somewhere and who knows when it'll arrive so i'm wiring up the corded one for now.fingers crossed the shift motor behaves till i'm done plowing.can't get it in for service till the 10th.

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
New wEnch line, block, and hook.........installed without taking bumper off, what a PITA!!!!!!
View attachment 252670

What are you using to mount the larger light bar in the bumper if you don’t mind me asking? Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rickoshea

tried to hook up my chinese a#1 remote winch control module.pos doesn't work.i don't think it's supposed to rattle.Mr.Murphy just couldn't let me have this one.i'm going to nuke them on the Amazon reviews and hope they send me a new one without me having to go through the return hoops..it worked with my faulty trailer lights.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!