BOX1

P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

R

rickoshea

I don't know how large of an area you need to cover but you could do an iron on patch

nah,i don't need to cover it.blacked out is all good.it matches up with the red/black of the rest of the seat.

CajunRedneck

CajunRedneck

Jan 16, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally put my second battery in, added my switch plate, and ran the harness for the reverse light switch. Definitely need help with a permanent mount for my fuse box, just Velcro holding it on for now.

7DE2CD7B CB23 4EDE A03A CF817DE869BD 74F09E20 5BB9 4F07 B2F1 8DB2DAAFF315

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally put my second battery in, added my switch plate, and ran the harness for the reverse light switch. Definitely need help with a permanent mount for my fuse box, just Velcro holding it on for now.

Use 3M Dual-Lock to mount it (clean surfaces with denatured alcohol). Dual Lock is far stronger than Velcro so it'll stay in place and you can still move it out of the way if need be (depending on the slack and routing of the wiring course). Speaking of which, I prefer routing the positive to your fuse box along the rear of the compartment so you can secure it to the tube with the other wiring. Not a big deal, but helps keep it out of the way and out of harm's way too.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
auto body moulding tape is extremely effective.

Yes, great mounting tapes including the 3M VHB line of tapes (stands for Very High Bond) line. The problem, especially with the new SE version that's prewired for some options, there are precious few places to add more things - they packed the hood pretty good! Where I've added a fuse box on a sidewall, it has to be removed to get to a row of terminals. For this sort of application, 3M Dual Lock is great as it snaps into place yet pries pops off for access, when done, simply push to snap it back into place. VHB, or other side moulding tape will hold stuff, but don't allow removal/replacement with ease.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a 1/2" piece of Teflon to mount stuff to. Removed the air intake cover, cut off the cover for the relays to mount it back on and protect them, added a radiator hose to the intake and cut down the filter in the intake box lid to fit in the hose. I believe this setup made red even faster😀

20210718 192520

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
yesterday afternoon i was dicking around in my shop and found a can of black vinyl/plastic spray paint,so i finally got rid of the embarrasing RZR logo on my seats.best mod EVER!!!
I know it's only been a cpl days but how's it holding up. I'd like to do that to my rear seats also

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
F340c70fa9f0779d135a5d232fc8749c
Went riding in Sabine past weekend and man did this dude get hot on the seat. Texas/Louisiana heat it brutal. Going to try this 7” fan blowing and some reflective bubble insulation. My buddy did just the insulation and it made a huge difference. We both have 2021 models. Read a lot of threads on guys who said wish they would have not waited. So with 76 miles on her we’re going in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rickoshea

i finally got around to attacking the row of lilac bushes along the side of the house.it took 6 loads in the honda to take it around to the truck.looks so much better with the trim.as a reward i went for a 2 hour blast through the forest across from my place.holy hell,was it dry in there.the 3 foot deep mud bogs are dust.even without a windshield and roof the dust was just brutal.time to lose the half face on my helmet and invest in a good pair of tinted goggles,if i even venture back in there.it's scary dry.i'd hate to be the one to start it on fire.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!