BOX1

What did you buy, Holday Sales Recap - With a Poll!

Did you buy more for yourself or other?

• More for me!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More for others!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Its for all of us!

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Didn’t buy anything!

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
AB826575 C4CB 40B2 AC5F 6129A918727E
I only bought a Hazard Fraught Welder - yet to be received

you misspelled the company name.

fixed it for ya. ;)

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Factory UTV skid
SuperATV a-arms
30” tensor regulators
Some new rough country lights
Garmin Virb
Lifetime trails map app
Ruff tuff seat cover

... it was either get a Talon or upgrade the pioneer and wait a couple of more years - we decided to wait.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Factory UTV skid
SuperATV a-arms
30” tensor regulators
Some new rough country lights
Garmin Virb
Lifetime trails map app
Ruff tuff seat cover

... it was either get a Talon or upgrade the pioneer and wait a couple of more years - we decided to wait.
Before you install the a arms check to see if they will take grease, Mine haven't since the day I bought them. I ordered new bushing from RB3, Friday and they were sitting on the front porch today, and that was normal 3 day delivery from US POSTAL. Wonder if you over nighted they would be delivered the same day? Same with SuperATV, ordered Tuesday, delivered windshield Wednesday evening, 3 day delivery just isn't what it used to be! HA!

Reactions: BWAF and TripleB
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a Roomba now? They're pretty awesome!

I was referring to the hair dryer.

Roomba S9+ is great and having the extra external storage is cool. But cost just makes this not an option plus other things.

Neato D7 for me is just the best you can do upstairs and down stairs even in the dark. Cost was the problem for me and I got it down to $399.99 and something I didn't add but is true is they gave me another $100 coupon for spending over $300 can't get coupon till it gets to my house but really it cost me $299.99

Only real bad review is if you move the charger it has to learn all over so you can move charger to upstairs to do both levels well all I have to do is buy another charger and leave in one spot upstairs. Common sense at least for me.

This is a good watch (I watched a ton of his)

I have hardwood floors

Last edited:
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Before you install the a arms check to see if they will take grease, Mine haven't since the day I bought them. I ordered new bushing from RB3, Friday and they were sitting on the front porch today, and that was normal 3 day delivery from US POSTAL. Wonder if you over nighted they would be delivered the same day? Same with SuperATV, ordered Tuesday, delivered windshield Wednesday evening, 3 day delivery just isn't what it used to be! HA!
Yep, the a-arms arrived in one day. As far as the bushings, I considered getting the ones rb3 sells but decided to wait a bit.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!