What do you do for a living 2.0?

G

Grizzbut

Aug 19, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
Evel genius with slite speling impedimant. I have a krew of 2 minionz, both yelow with bad hare.
Work in progres: imodium q36 explosive space modulator instalation on Honest Oficer Never Drank Anything ride. When done will retire with fuzzy and wrinkles (minionz need names to)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This s***.

IMG 20170308 103542539

SikorskyGramps

SikorskyGramps

Jan 30, 2017
Castlegar, B.C.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grandfather, Dad, Husband.............Retired from 4+ decades of flying helicopters. Busier than ever now and loving every single day, especially the new Pioneer! Now if the damn snow would just melt :)

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I'm a project manager for a fire protection company. We do fire alarms, sprinklers, chemical suppression, extinguishers, kitchen hoods. I volunteer for the good jobs. Currently at McGuire Air Force base putting a fire alarm in a flight simulator. This sim is a Huey helicopter. We get to fly them too. The most expensive xbox I've ever played with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SikorskyGramps

SikorskyGramps

Jan 30, 2017
Castlegar, B.C.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a project manager for a fire protection company. We do fire alarms, sprinklers, chemical suppression, extinguishers, kitchen hoods. I volunteer for the good jobs. Currently at McGuire Air Force base putting a fire alarm in a flight simulator. This sim is a Huey helicopter. We get to fly them too. The most expensive xbox I've ever played with.

Crazy the sims cost 3-4 times the price of the helicopter. The Sikorsky S76C++ I flew was worth $11M brand spanking new from the factory in Connecticut. The Level D Flight Simulator at FSI in West Palm Beach was $45M. That's awesome you got to fly a Huey around!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Crazy the sims cost 3-4 times the price of the helicopter. The Sikorsky S76C++ I flew was worth $11M brand spanking new from the factory in Connecticut. The Level D Flight Simulator at FSI in West Palm Beach was $45M. That's awesome you got to fly a Huey around!

In England I flew an osprey, North Carolina I flew a Cobra. I love my job! I'll be doing a Cobra in Hawaii late this year!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Retired from TVA but working 2.5 days a week at Lowes just to see how many customers I can confuse in a single day.
I've often wondered when getting help at a home repair store, is this guy messing with me? Its either that or the company gets a tax write off for employing this guy?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ivr often wondered when getting help at a home repair store, is this guy messing with me? Its either that or the company gets a tax write off for employing this guy?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Actually, I do a role reversal from the forum. I'm very helpful and enjoy helping people. Especially older folk.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!