Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep Beer coolers cold, ice machine freezing water, Houses and businesses warm and cool.

Reverse engineering is my speciality! Fixing amateur screw ups is the norm!

Guess what I do!?

Ok I own and operate a HVACR business. You should know I am very serious about keeping beer cold. Fixed 1 kegorator and 1 walkin Beer cooler this week.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Work for a natural gas company. 11 years now had three different jobs with them. Started out working as a fleet technician working on all the trucks. Then was a gas compressor operator for almost 9 years. Been in my newest position for almost a year. I work in town now deal with the delivery of the gas to the homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
City Plans Examiner/Building Inspector (Plumbing and Mechanical)
Im surprised theres actually inspectors ive always heard horror stories about some of the workmanship down there. Keep at em and make sure they hold the proper license please.
Bean counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or boob counter! :)

Last edited:
AZhunter

AZhunter

Jan 26, 2017
Peoria, Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am currently a purchaser for BID Group a construction company that manufactures saw mill parts and also builds sawmills.
Im surprised theres actually inspectors ive always heard horror stories about some of the workmanship down there. Keep at em and make sure they hold the proper license please.

Or boob counter! :)
Thats exactly WHY we need inspectors down here. It can be very frustrating dealing with some contractors. Other contractor here are top notch and make my job a little easier. A good contractor is a real blessing.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Thats exactly WHY we need inspectors down here. It can be very frustrating dealing with some contractors. Other contractor here are top notch and make my job a little easier. A good contractor is a real blessing.
Lol what part of Arizona because I have a job site in Arizona :oops:

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Baby sitting a lot of the time... Own a business that manufacturers and sells aluminum products. Pretty much wear all hats. Website, all marketing and advertising/creative work, babysit, product and tooling design, technical support, baby sit, IT guy, and baby sit... Pretty much no problem with the guys but the women tend to be at each other's throat one day and eating lunch together the next. Average about 40 employee's throughout the year. Own a dragstrip also. My dad and brother run it now. Those 100 hour weeks sucked.

H

hydrantman

Been in Sales and Management for Water and Waster Water materials since 1979. We supply all products that deliver water from the Plant to your Home, and takes all waste from your home to the Plant. Getting real close to the big R word (Retirement).

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!