What do you do for a living 2.0?

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Sounds good, I'll be just north of you next month at New River MCAS.
Got a job up in Albemarle NC getting ready to start, finishing up in Russellville AR right now, another one just finished up in Newton MS, and got another project in Demopolis AL where we are putting in all new sprinkle equipment are have already.

Reactions: my99svt
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got a job up in Albemarle NC getting ready to start, finishing up in Russellville AR right now, another one just finished up in Newton MS, and got another project in Demopolis AL where we are putting in all new sprinkle equipment are have already.

Who were you working for in Newton Mississippi?

Reactions: sharp
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Who were you working for in Newton Mississippi?
We built the new saw mill Biewer Lumber Company. I know you said at one time you were in Newton for chicken houses correct?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We built the new saw mill Biewer Lumber Company. I know you said at one time you were in Newton for chicken houses correct?

We lease some equipment to Tyson foods in Newton. I had a technician down there yesterday.

Just curious

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
We lease some equipment to Tyson foods in Newton. I had a technician down there yesterday.

Just curious

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
We still have guys there, but the job is 99.9% done. Just some touch ups is all.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

What do you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Purchaser for a Construction company that builds saw mills.

We do GP in Oklahoma, we also do explosion protection as well. We could definitely help you out! I'm not opposed to travel. I've been to London England, New Jersey, going to NC, New Orleans, and Hawaii this year.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
We do GP in Oklahoma, we also do explosion protection as well. We could definitely help you out! I'm not opposed to travel. I've been to London England, New Jersey, going to NC, New Orleans, and Hawaii this year.

Like I say, every new saw mill or every saw mill we renovate we have to either pit complete new systems on or update old systems and retrofit to new.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 6907
Nautical captain oil field Gulf of Mexico. 20 years. Rental Realestate investments. 7 years

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am a district manager for a seed company. We sell corn and beans to farmers. I also run a construction business and am a volunteer fire fighter. I buy and sell cars, campers, atv's, anything I think I can make some money on. I also do custom shop projects, bumpers, doors, etc. Have a CNC mill and lathe. I guess I find a lot of ways to avoid sleeping....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!